- The VALERIE brochure contains information on Valerie - the project background, methodology, aims and partners involved:
- The first VALERIE Newsletter (Summer 2015) contains information ‘about VALERIE’ and on the 1st presentation of the “ask-Valerie.eu” search engine, an outline of the VALERIE themes, brief updates on the VALERIE case studies and information on upcoming VALERIE related events:
- The winter 2016/17 VALERIE Newsletter contains information on the goals of VALERIE, brief updates on the VALERIE case studies, details of the ask-Valerie.eu virtual advisor tool including its unique features & feedback received to date, and the aims for 2017:
- VALERIE Newsletter - Winter 2016/17 (English only)
- The autumn 2016 VALERIE update contains information on the goals of VALERIE, a brief update on the VALERIE case studies, details of the ask-Valerie.eu virtual advisor tool including its unique features and feedback received to date:
- Public summary of the first periodic report (1.1.2014 – 30.6.2015)
Articles in trade journals and industry magazines
- EFIMED Network News, April 2015
- EIP-AGRI Agrinnovation magazine, September 2015
- Navarraforestal: number 37 (versión en castellano), December 2015
Workshops convened by VALERIE
- “Boosting research outputs: novel approaches for integrating research translation with interactive co-innovation” at the 12th European IFSA Symposium: “Social and technological transformation of farming systems: Diverging and converging pathways”, 12th - 15th July 2016, Harper Adams University, UK. Four papers presented:
- Ingram, J., Gaskell, P., Mills, J., Dwyer, J. & de Wolf, P. 2016. Inserting co-innovation into research translation: experiences from the VALERIE project. Paper.
- Kindred, D., Sylvester-Bradley, R., Clarke, S., Roques, S., Smillie, I. & Berry, P. 2016. Agronōmics – an arena for synergy between the science and practice of crop production. Paper.
- Salliou, N., Barnaud, C. & Monteil, C. 2016. Co-innovating in agroecology: integrating stakeholders’ perceptions of using natural enemies and landscape complexity for biological control into the research and innovation process. Paper.
- Stilmant, D. & Jamar, D. 2016. Lessons learned from the implementation of three different research postures within a participatory research framework. Paper.
Contributions to conferences and events
- Willems, D., Koenderink, N.J.J.P. & Top, J.L. (2015). From science to practice: bringing innovations to agronomy and forestry, at the EFITA conference 2015, 29th June - 2nd July 2015, Poznan, Poland. Presentation.
- Newell-Price, J.P., Thorman, R.E., Bechini, L., Ingram, J., Koenderink, N.J.J.P., Top, J.L., Schuler, P.M., van Evert, F.K. & ten Berge, H.F.M. (2015). VALERIE - knowledge exchange for innovation in agriculture and forestry, at the Catchment Science 2015 conference, 28th-30th September, 2015, Wexford, Ireland. Poster. Abstract.
- Wigham, M., Koenderink, N.J.J.P., Tahvildari, D. & Top, J.L. 2016. Ontology building with ROC+: how to make your computer applications as smart as you are?, at the ICT Open 2016 conference, 22nd - 23rd March 2016, Amersfoort, the Netherlands. Poster.
- Schuler, P.M. 2016. Valorising European research for innovation in agriculture and forestry, at the Dissemination Event of the EU Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 2 Info Week, 27th - 29th June 2016, Brussels, Belgium. Presentation.